The way we work has been designed for fast-growing technology startups and SMEs that need to be agile.
It gives you an in-house recruiter as and when you need one, without having to use a recruitment agency or find and manage a freelance recruitment consultant.
What a Recruiter-On-Demand does for you
Besides dealing with the recruitment work you need done, this is what else we’ll do.
Represent your brand
Your Recruiter-On-Demand works as a member of your team and represents your brand and your interests at all times.
Get on with things
Every recruiter on our team is experienced. Once we’ve been briefed on your company and your processes we can take it from there.
We make sure you and any potential candidates know exactly where things stand at all times. Great communication is one of our fundamentals.
Work from our offices
All the work we do for you belongs to you. That gives you options when you need to hire for a similar role in the future.
If you need to expand in a hurry, we have a whole team of recruiters who can step in to help you find excellent people fast.
Focus on quality of hire
We’re used to dealing with complex recruitment requirements. We know what it takes to a make quality hires in challenging circumstances.
The benefits of a Recruiter-On-Demand
- Access recruitment resources to match demand
- Keeps you in control of all aspects of the recruitment process
- Gives you precise control over your recruitment budgets
- Feeds your talent pipeline
- Doesn’t add to your permanent headcount
- Gives your candidates a seamless branded experience
- Frees up time of you and your hiring managers to get on with other work.
- Pay a fixed fee for our services
- Pay only for the level of service you need (if you need the equivalent of a recruiter two days a week for six weeks, that’s what you pay for)
- Aren’t tied in to a long-term contract – you decide what you need from month to month.
How do we compare?
Retaining the services of a full-time Recruiter-On-Demand will cost you a similar amount to hiring a freelance recruitment contractor or talent scout. The difference is that we come fully resourced, ready to start, and with the support of a full team behind us.
And if you need us again in a few months’ time, we’ll be there, ready to start immediately.